Credit: Blowin' Wind Kit by Charlie's Digiscrap
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
Last week I opened my old photo files. And I found this picture of me and my daughter. My husband took the photo from hospital on the first day of her life :). Forget about the traumatic labour process, I think I miss the special feeling of hugging my new born baby in my arms, for the first time. It's just amazing... I think all of mothers out there know what I mean. I don't know whether it will be the same for the second... LOL. Cant wait to meet our second baby...
Papers by Carrie Stephens (Tahiti Treat Kit)
Doodle and Ribbon by Digital Scrap Designs
This is also become my entry for challange 3 in my online class of Scrapbooking. Hope I'm getting better ;-p
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
layout by Len
layout by me
Credits: Spontaneous Delight Kit by Carrie Stephens
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
1. Open foto yang mau kita extract, duplicate supaya tidak merusak foto asli yg kita punya.
2. Di Tools window, klik lasso tool. Pilih yang Magnetic Lasso Tool. Trus klik di satu titik objek yg mau di-extract.
3. Dengam menggunakan mouse, gerakan lasso tool, secara otomatis akan mengikuti garis objek yg mau di-extract. Kalo ada kesalahan klik delete untuk mengulagi.
4. Setelah selesai, pindahkan (drag) objek yang udah di-select tadi menggunakan move tool ke working area kita. Proses selanjutnya tinggal merapikan pinggiran-pinggirannya secara manual pake Eraser Tool.
5. Gampang kan
Monday, November 3, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
This is our family photo decorated in Lollie Pollie Kit designed by Zakirah (Matahati Design).
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I never thought it would be this hard to make a layout. Seeing the kit with so many elements... well, I was so sure it won't be too difficult to put them together in a frame to make a beautiful layout. Guess what? I'm still sitting here... more than 3 hours, facing my Photoshop with confusion... These are all I've got....
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Thank you for downloading this product
The graphic files contained in this file are the product of Lisa Ariesalina.
This product is strictly for PERSONAL USE only. They may not be reproduced for sale or redistributed in any way.
• Use these graphics for your own personal layouts/ scrapbooking projects.
• Alter the colour, size, or shapes and even adding to them or removing of the products to suit your needs, but DO NOT CLAIM them as your own.
• Print these graphics for your own album.
• Make a copy of your purchased graphics for back-up purposes only.
• Submit layouts and other creations that you make using my products to online gallery, magazines etc, with credits to Aprilisa Designs.
• Use the products in your layouts, signatures and personal/non-commercial blog designs, provided that you link back to our blog on your site's main page.
You may not:
• Claim these products as your own.
• Resell or redistribute the entire or portion of the products in any way.
• Share these products with anyone else; if someone is interested in these products then kindly direct them to http://aprilisadesigns.blogspot.com so they may download it themselves.
• Use these products for obscene, defamatory, immoral work or any other purposes that are prohibited by the law.
• Use these products for any project or product that will be sold or used to generate income.
By purchasing these products or obtaining any free downloadable products by Aprilisa Designs, you are agreeing to the terms of this user license.
All Products © APRILISA DESIGNS (Lisa Ariesalina) 2017. All rights reserved.
For any further questions, comments, feedback or completed layouts please e-mail email@example.com
Thank you for downloading and Happy Scrapping.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog : http://aprilisadesigns.blogspot.com
Subscribe to our mailing list
Powered by MailChimp
Posted by Lisa at 3:18 AM
I'm a 31 years old graduate student currently living in San Francisco with 3 roomies and 4 furbabies. I love to play facebook games, watch Glee and read. I started digiscrapping in 2008 after I stumbled upon My Mind's Eyes' website and got addicted ever since :)
I´m Astrid from Germany and totaly scrap addict. I have 2 children which are teenies now and I´m married. I work for several Ct´s and have so much fun.
I'm 37 years old, originally from the Netherlands. I am married to Jason and we both drive on a truck throughout the USA where I do most of my scrapping when I have some time off. Our 2 dogs are traveling with us and have the biggest territory to mark I guess LOL.
I started digi- scrapping in April 2010 after La'Shawn (Shawnbear) told me about it and got me all addicted! ;P I have been scrapping ever since and am loving it!
I live in San Antonio, Tx and am lucky to be a stay at home mom. I have three kids (Ceara 18, Kelly 15, and Tommy 5) a wonderful husband and 3 dogs. My Father in Law also lives with us so we keep really busy around here. Besides digiscrapping I love to read, cook, and bake. I have been a digiscrapper for 5 years now and still learn new stuff every day! I use PSCS5 and occasionally Lightroom and take WAY too many pictures!
a simple girl really. I'm a full time Mom and an aspiring photographer. Family is most important, then my camera and computer!
I've been with my husband since 1991. We have a wonderful lil' boy, DJ. He's truly a blessing. He came into my life just when I needed him.
I'm learning and growing right along side of him...having fun scrapping every minute of it!
Happy scrappin to ya!
I'm Angela from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am actually a newcomer to digital scrapbooking. I started scrapping early this year. I needed to make a 1 year photobook to record my daughter's first year and the typical photo album was a bit too simple and limited for me. While googling for other options I discovered digital scrapbooking. With some prior knowledge of Photoshop, online tutorials, and fantastics help from the scrapbooking community I started to scrap and now I'm hooked. I'm a SAHM so I do have quite a lot of time to scrap and lurk in the forums.
Posted by Lisa at 3:15 AM
- ► 2012 (39)
- ► 2011 (71)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (106)