Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sugary Kit For Your Holiday!

I'm here again, with a new look on my blog, Yaaaaaay...!
I felt so bored with the look of my blog. The last time I change the layout is around 10 months back! So yesterday I decided to give it a new look. Well, I'm not yet satisfied with it and there's a big chance to remake it again, but I'm happy with the progress.


I have some new items in my store at Scrapable this week (and it will soon available in DSC too). A sweet sugary theme that suit to your holiday mood was all I think of when I create this kit. Something with a lot of sugar, icing, sprinkles, candies and all, LOL. How about gingerbread cookies? Don't you love them :). So here's the kit:


Photobucket

And I have a matching Alpha set and Accent Labels for the kit. The Alpha come in 3 different colors, includes Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers and common punctuation. No shadows included!


Photobucket

Photobucket

***SAVE - SAVE - SAVE***

If you buy the bundle of Holiday Sugar Cookies Kit and Alpha (in bundle prize of course!), you will get the accent labels for FREE. Isn't it a good offer? And you can get an amazing discount coupon too if you purchase the kit or the bundle... Yaaaay...!


Photobucket

Ready for some inspirations...?

Here they are :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy Scrapping and Happy Holiday!

3 comments:

Pom December 5, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Love the new C&S blog design! Fab new kit as well. That page with gingerbread recipe, yours? It's so fantastic!!!

Anonymous December 6, 2010 at 5:16 AM  

Love this kit! And your new blog design, too. :)

Anonymous December 8, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Very pretty kit! :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP