Friday, December 10, 2010

I scrap!

Did I ever tell you how much I miss scrapping. Designing is fun, and I really enjoy it. But it also takes almost all my digiscrapping time :(. It's very difficult to find time just to scrap. That's one of the reason why I decided to quit from my CTs. I love to work with other designers, but I don't feel I can give justice for what I get from them, right now. I just couldn't manage the time..

But somehow, I manage to scrap some pages this few weeks. They all about my daughters, of course. My biggest inspirations. Last month my elder just turned 6 years old. And these are two layout I made for her... :)

"




This one is a fresh layout. I made it last night for Speed Scrap in SCRAPABLE Forum. Did you ever join a speed scrap? If you never do it, just try it some times. It's really fun. I'm addict to it after I tried it for the first time few weeks back. But the problem is, it's very difficult to adjust time, since I live in different part of the world, LOL.


I'm pretty happy with my layout. I made it in just 40 minutes (of course, it's Speed Scrap). It's a good record for me. I normally will spend at least 2 hours for just one layout. Sometimes it takes days, LOL.

If you're looking for a place to join Speed Scrap, just visit Scrapable Forum. Our next SS will be on Dec. 29th 8:30am MST. I'll see you there!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP