Friday, April 22, 2011

For Coffee Addicts!

Hi there...!

Well, I feel that I'm in the middle of busiest day in the last few months! My daughter is now in her 2 months summer vacation, which is too long for me ( and her!). She's started to feel bored at home, don't know what to do. As for me, I have a lot of things to do when the kids are at home ;-p. It's kinda difficult for me to manage my designing work at this time. I could only be able to work when the kids are already in bed. Yes, that's a very late at night!

And you know, that's make me realize that I drink more coffee (and tea) more than usual, which is only work to keep me awake, but not designing, LOL.

Anyway, I have this new kit in my store at Gotta Pixel. This kit is surely for you who can't start your day without a cup (or more) of coffee.

Photobucket

And the good news is, I'm going to keep it 25% off for the next 1 week, while I'm away from digiscrap world for a family visit. Grab it while you can!

Here's some inspirations from my Creative Team:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Few more layouts you can find it here.

And also, GIGGLES (from April Gotta Grab It) is now available as one kit in Gotta Pixel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thanks for looking :)
Have a nice week end!



1 comments:

Anonymous April 24, 2011 at 3:41 AM  

Hi, Lisa! I LOVE how you added pink in with the coffee colors. Too cute!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP