Thursday, April 1, 2010

Utski Designs Grand Opening!

Hello there!

I'm here to bring you a great news. Today's the Grand Opening day of my friend Utski's new store at Polkadot Plum! Check out her ad below and click on it to get 35% off of her kits!




Utski let me scraped one of her first kits in the store: You Look So Wonderful Tonight. Oh yeah, you know that song from Eric Clapton, LOL. You can find the lyric of the song in a beautiful wordart in the kit, which is I use in my layout.



The whole kit is actually a new adventure for me in scrapping, LOL. I tried so many scrapping styles from so many style of designs and this one is quite new for me. I just love how my layout turned out.




Don't you love it...? If you like it as much as I do, you're going to be happy cause I turned it to a QP for you. Yes, it's free. So don't forget to leave me (and Utski, of course) some love if you download it, will you? Enjoy!



- image in linked -



2 comments:

utski April 1, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Thank you, Lisa. I'm excited!
Your LO is beautiful like always!

katmk May 2, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Thank you so much for the beautiful QP. I love the soft color and word art.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP