Saturday, October 10, 2009

Into The Night

Hi there,

I can't wait to tell you about this kit! You've seen my previous post: a gorgeous sneak peak of Amber (Stolen Moments)'s new product. Today the kit is officially release at Scrapmatters. And for you who participate in the contest in Stolen Moments CT blog's contest, check it out and see if you got your answer right!




This is a super beautiful kit. And I can say that it's my favorite kit! It has so many glittery papers that look so sophisticated and elegance. Love them very much. This kit definitely will make your photos look gorgeous! Here's what I did on my daughter's photos:


3 comments:

Nunik Achmad October 14, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Kitnya cantik, pagesnya juga so sweet!!!!

Any WDK October 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Cakep Lis...

It's Me October 21, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

the picture in black and white is so beautiful in colored LO!
Keep on!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP