Sunday, July 3, 2011

Road To Forever Collections

All right, this will be a long post, so take your snack or a cup of coffee, LOL

I know you (everybody in US) are most probably very busy now with the long holiday weekend. But don't miss to check out my stores for new releases today. This is a special kit and my first ever collection. I am really happy with the result.

The theme is inspired by one of my CT member, Maria who had her wedding last June. I always adore her photos, especially her engagement photos. So beautiful and romantic! I wanted a soft and ellegance colors for the kit, and finally I choose this one.

Everything are available in both my stores at Gotta Pixel and Digital Scrap Cafe


Photobucket
Gotta Pixel / Digital Scrap Cafe

Photobucket
Gotta Pixel / Digital Scrap Cafe

Photobucket
Gotta Pixel / Digital Scrap Cafe

Photobucket
Gotta Pixel / Digital Scrap Cafe

Photobucket
Gotta Pixel / Digital Scrap Cafe


I made 2 bundles if you want to save some orders. The first bundle is buy together the Kit and Alpha and get Vellum Wordbits for FREE. And if you want to have all collections (worth $15.50), get it only with 9.30 (40% off)!

Photobucket
Gotta Pixel / Digital Scrap Cafe

Photobucket
Gotta Pixel / Digital Scrap Cafe



Some Inspirations

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking everyone.
And have a great holiday!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP