Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Featured in Scrapable

Guess what...!?
The sale is continue...! I'm Scrapable's Feature Designer from September 16th - 30th. Yaaaaay!
Check out my sale:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I have a brand new kit in Scrapable. I am personally looove the colors of the kit. And it is one of my favorite kits too.

FAMILY MATTERS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's a layout I created using my new kit:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's a special offer if you buy the kit and make layouts with it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And you know that I never leave you without a freebie, don't you? LOL. So, here's a pack of 25 word-tag that co-ordinate perfectly with FAMILY MATTERS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't forget to join my challenge at Scrapable forum to win free coupons to my store.
You can click here to get the template!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Pom September 16, 2010 at 3:32 AM  

You just can't step out of the spotlight, can you? LOL!!!
Congrats on being featured, Lisa!
Love the new kit. Lovely palette and elements!

grannymike October 3, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Congratulations on being in the spotlight! Thanks so much for the nice template.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP