Friday, June 11, 2010

Serendipity

A new collaboration with Pixelily Designs, released today in my store at Scrapable. Get it with 30% off for the first 3 days (till Sunday only!)

SERENDIPITY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This kit is suit for any style you do in scrapping. It's good for traditional realistic style, goes well for C & S too. I made two layouts with the kit (I decided to scrap both my daughter's photos). Here they are:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And some inspirations from Lily, my CT, DSC CT and Scrapable CT:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aren't they gorgeous?

Mean while, there's a freebie sample for you. A cluster frame taken from one of my layouts. And Lily also has a freebie too on her blog. Don't forget to visit her to get it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP